Iris Magneton MF
Iris Magneton MF is an innovative magnetic field system with comprehensive signal types. It is used in magnetic field therapy applications. Chip cards enable treatments to be customized for each user.
- Expanded magnetic flux density from 1.5 µT to over 10,000 µT
- Signal types: pulses, mPST, multi-resonance, multi-sinus, sawtooth/delta, sinus
- Amplitude scan, frequency scan, unipolar/bipolar mode
- Frequency range: 0.1 Hz to 15,000 Hz
- Display of operating parameters, technical transparency
- Combined use of mat and cushion
- Versatile range of applications
- Safe, convenient operation
- Customized programs
IRIS Magneton MF conforms to the Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 2006/95/EC, and the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2004/108/EC. Measurement methods for electromagnetic fields of household appliances EN ISO 62233:2008. IRIS Magneton MF is not a medical device.
Suitable applicators are available for any application.